- X-T2 Power Management analyzed
- Roadtrip Review Redux: The Fujifilm X100F
- It’s Full of Stars – Night Shots With The Fujinon XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
- Allgemeines meine erste Hochzeit mit Fuji – DSLR-Forum
- Fuji X-T2 – Milky Way Photography
- Electronic shutter, rolling shutter and flash: what you need to know
- Shooting with ACROS Film Simulation in the Fujifilm X-Pro2
- Hochzeit im Hotel Königshof Bonn
- Prahran – Melbourne – Fujifilm X70
- Fuji ACROS: Amazing JPEG´s with Film-Like Grain !
- Meet Arsenal, the intelligent camera assistant
- Fujifilm GFX 50S Review
- Fujifilm X-T2 review for travel photography and city exploration
- Fujifilm X70 Settings – Wedding, Street & Personal Photography
- Fuji X100F Manual Focus Reset Fixed (Finally!)
- Fujifilm X-A10 Review
- FUJIFILM X-T2 Owner’s Manual
- Firmware for X100F
- Fujifilm Instax SHARE SP-2 Printer Review:
- Fuji X-T2 RAW Files: Lightroom vs On1 Photo RAW vs Capture One Pro
- How To Develop A Positive Mental Attitude With One Simple Trick
- Forms moving in a darkened space
- Fuji GFX Camera – First Impressions
- FUJIFILM X-Pro2 Owner’s Manual
- Fujifilm Released Firmware Updates for X-T1, X-T2, X-Pro2, X-T20 and GFX cameras
- Through a Photographer’s Eye: Rhys Tattersall
- The Laowa Venus Optics Magic Format Converter Increases the Imaging Circle for Full Frame Lenses to Fujifilm GFX
- LIFEHACK: headphone remote control for FUJIFILM: X-T1, X-T2, X-T10, X-T20, X-E1, X-E2, X100 S/T/F
- Testing RAW vs JPEG Recoverability with the Fuji X-Pro2
- Laowa Magic Format Converter (MFC)
Source: FUJIFILM INSIDER
Thomas Menk is a Fuji-X Photographer from Hachenburg, Germany and specialises in Fine Art Photography.
Thomas is what I consider to be a meticulous photographer. His attention to detail is astounding and that would apply to every aspect of the photograph. Within his interview he confesses that detail is an essential quality he likes to shoot with the XF35mm F1.4 lens. You will be more than exposed to this as you enjoy the images he has submitted with his answers. His selection of shots also contain some of my favourite shots collected within the X-pert 53 gallery……
Quelle: Thomas Menk — 53mm
Zurzeit läuft meine Ausstellung VENETIEN in Limburg an der Lahn. Würde mich sehr freuen wenn Ihr mit Euren Freunden mal vorbeischaut
My exhibition VENETIEN in Limburg Germany from 3.12.16 – 7.1.17. I’m looking forward to your visit and thanks for sharing :-)
The firmware update Ver.5.00 from Ver.4.31 incorporates the following issues:
For detail about added and changed functions below, refer to „X-T1 New Features Guide[Ver.5.00]“.
- Compatibility with the Shoe Mount Flash EF-X500.
Additional functions like the multi-flash lighting, high-speed flash sync and so on can be used with the EF-X500.
Accordingly, the FLASH SETTING and the Shooting Menu is dramatically changed.
- The items that can be assigned to the Quick Menu have changed.
FLASH FUNCTION SETTINGS and FLASH COMPENSATION have been added due to the compatibility with the Shoe Mount Flash EF-X500.
- The roles that can be assigned to the Function buttons have changed.
FLASH FUNCTION SETTINGS, TTL-LOCK and MODELING FLASH have been added due to the compatibility with the Shoe Mount Flash EF-X500……
The firmware update Ver.2.01 from Ver.2.00 incorporates the following issues:
- The phenomenon is fixed that AF function doesn’t work well in the tele-photo area with XF18-135mmF3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR.
- The phenomenon is fixed that hung-up could happen when carrying out SELECT FROM NETWORK LIST of MANUAL SETUP in PC AUTO SAVE SETTING.
- The phenomenon is fixed that Flash i40 made by Nissin for FUJIFILM doesn’t fire…..
Fujifilm Corporation (President: Kenji Sukeno) has announced that it will release a free firmware upgrade for FUJIFILM X-T2 on November 8, 2016. The updated firmware introduces tethered shooting function which allows users to connect the camera to a computer via a USB cable, allowing you to capture and save your images directly onto computer, and allowing you to control the camera from the computer.
[Improvements with this firmware update]
- Tether shooting is available via USB connection. You will require additional software stated below to use the tether shooting function.
– Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® Ver.1.3 or later*
– Tether Shooting Plug-in for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® Ver.1.3 or later*
– Tethered Shooting Software HS-V5 Ver.1.3 or later
- * Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 6 or CC is required….
Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom®
PC tethered shooting support for FUJIFILM X-T1/X-T2 http://www.fujifilm.com/news/n161031.html
The X-T1 played a significant role in boosting the popularity of the Fujifilm X series, and so its successor, the X-T2, was naturally the most awaited camera from the brand this year. Indeed, people were more excited about its arrival than that of the X-Pro2, which gave us a sneak peek at the performance we could expect from the X-T2 since they share the same sensor and autofocus system. Given the two-year gap between the X-T1 and X-T2, we were all hoping for many improvements and happily this is the case. With the X-T2, Fujifilm released a camera that feels and handles much better than its predecessor in many ways, though some of the differences are less obvious than you might think……
The firmware update Ver.3.70 from Ver.3.61 incorporates the following issues:
- Specification when the CORRECTED AF FRAME is ON in the Shooting Menu has been changed.
The CORRECTED AF FRAME in the OVF is fixed on the recommended value described in the Owner’s manual.
If the minimum focus range of the attached lens is greater than the recommended value, the frame is displayed on the position of the minimum focus range.
*Upgrade the firmware of the lenses after the firmware of the camera is upgraded.
Camera Body / Lens Firmware Compatibility Table
Source: Fujifilm Global
|XF16mmF1.4 R WR||Ver.1.01||
|XF60mmF2.4 R Macro||Ver.3.11||
|XF10-24mmF4 R OIS||Ver.1.11||
|XF16-55mmF2.8 R LM WR||Ver.1.12||
|XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS||Ver.3.21||
|XF18-135mmF3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR||Ver.1.11||
|XC16-50mmF3.5-5.6 OIS II||Ver.1.11||
Source: Fujifilm Lenses Updates