- Leica SL: Ein Jahr ist um; behalten… oder nicht?
- LEICA SUMMILUX-M 35MM F/1.4 ASPH LENS – LEICA REVIEW – STREET PHOTOGRAPHY
- How It’s Made: Leica
- 1957 Leica M3.
- Sample Image Gallery: Leica 28mm f5.6 (Leica M Mount)
- Leica SL: One year on, is it a keeper or not?
- Die Q im Schnee, M10 am See…
- How Do You Know When it’s Time to Upgrade Your Gear?
- Leica M10 lens report: Meyer-Optik Trioplan 100mm f/2.8 lens
- THE BIZARRE IS MY DIRECTION
- Leica offers free fix for faulty AF in some S lenses
Source: LEICA INSIDER
- Fujifilm GFX 50S shooting experience
- The Profoto B2
- John Armstrong Photography testing Fujifilm GFX 50S Camera
- Real World Dynamic Range
- The Fujifilm GFX 50s Medium Format Camera System| A Review
- Fujifilm GF 32-64mm f/4 Examples, Eastern Sierra
- How I use my Fujifilm X70 for street photography
- TEST Alternative X100F
- Fuji X100F Review | Every wedding photographer loves „new camera day!“
- On test: Fujifilm X-T2
- Deliberate downscale
- 20 new Fuji X100F street images (and a quick word of encouragement)
- Fujifilm profiles for the GFX 50S
- My Favorite Photography (and Life) Equipment
- X-T20 SETUP GUIDE
- Meine Meinung über das Fujifilm Fujinon XF23f2 R WR
- GFX vs a7RII — visibility of improved IQ
- 5 Reasons I Bought the Fujifilm X-T20
- Fujifilm X100F Hands On Full Review: Top Steet Photography Camera 2017
- FUJIFILM Factory Tour | Film and Digital Times
- 10 Main Differences Between the Sony A9 and Fujifilm X-T2
- Fujifilm X70 Review: Exploring the Fuji’s World
- The Fuji X100F – A Review
- Eyecups Compatible with Fujifilm X-Pro2 – JJC
- Sports Photography as a Spectator – Canoe slalom
- Fujifilm GFX & Sony a7RII moire
- Fuji 18-55 XF Recommendations Etc.
- GFX Stories with Ivan Joshua Loh -GF110mmF2 R LM WR / FUJIFILM
- Fujifilm Filmprojekt
Source: FUJIFILM INSIDER
Thomas Menk is a Fuji-X Photographer from Hachenburg, Germany and specialises in Fine Art Photography.
Thomas is what I consider to be a meticulous photographer. His attention to detail is astounding and that would apply to every aspect of the photograph. Within his interview he confesses that detail is an essential quality he likes to shoot with the XF35mm F1.4 lens. You will be more than exposed to this as you enjoy the images he has submitted with his answers. His selection of shots also contain some of my favourite shots collected within the X-pert 53 gallery……
Quelle: Thomas Menk — 53mm
Zurzeit läuft meine Ausstellung VENETIEN in Limburg an der Lahn. Würde mich sehr freuen wenn Ihr mit Euren Freunden mal vorbeischaut
My exhibition VENETIEN in Limburg Germany from 3.12.16 – 7.1.17. I’m looking forward to your visit and thanks for sharing :-)
The firmware update Ver.5.00 from Ver.4.31 incorporates the following issues:
For detail about added and changed functions below, refer to „X-T1 New Features Guide[Ver.5.00]“.
- Compatibility with the Shoe Mount Flash EF-X500.
Additional functions like the multi-flash lighting, high-speed flash sync and so on can be used with the EF-X500.
Accordingly, the FLASH SETTING and the Shooting Menu is dramatically changed.
- The items that can be assigned to the Quick Menu have changed.
FLASH FUNCTION SETTINGS and FLASH COMPENSATION have been added due to the compatibility with the Shoe Mount Flash EF-X500.
- The roles that can be assigned to the Function buttons have changed.
FLASH FUNCTION SETTINGS, TTL-LOCK and MODELING FLASH have been added due to the compatibility with the Shoe Mount Flash EF-X500……
The firmware update Ver.2.01 from Ver.2.00 incorporates the following issues:
- The phenomenon is fixed that AF function doesn’t work well in the tele-photo area with XF18-135mmF3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR.
- The phenomenon is fixed that hung-up could happen when carrying out SELECT FROM NETWORK LIST of MANUAL SETUP in PC AUTO SAVE SETTING.
- The phenomenon is fixed that Flash i40 made by Nissin for FUJIFILM doesn’t fire…..
Fujifilm Corporation (President: Kenji Sukeno) has announced that it will release a free firmware upgrade for FUJIFILM X-T2 on November 8, 2016. The updated firmware introduces tethered shooting function which allows users to connect the camera to a computer via a USB cable, allowing you to capture and save your images directly onto computer, and allowing you to control the camera from the computer.
[Improvements with this firmware update]
- Tether shooting is available via USB connection. You will require additional software stated below to use the tether shooting function.
– Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® Ver.1.3 or later*
– Tether Shooting Plug-in for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® Ver.1.3 or later*
– Tethered Shooting Software HS-V5 Ver.1.3 or later
- * Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 6 or CC is required….
Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom®
PC tethered shooting support for FUJIFILM X-T1/X-T2 http://www.fujifilm.com/news/n161031.html
The X-T1 played a significant role in boosting the popularity of the Fujifilm X series, and so its successor, the X-T2, was naturally the most awaited camera from the brand this year. Indeed, people were more excited about its arrival than that of the X-Pro2, which gave us a sneak peek at the performance we could expect from the X-T2 since they share the same sensor and autofocus system. Given the two-year gap between the X-T1 and X-T2, we were all hoping for many improvements and happily this is the case. With the X-T2, Fujifilm released a camera that feels and handles much better than its predecessor in many ways, though some of the differences are less obvious than you might think……
The firmware update Ver.3.70 from Ver.3.61 incorporates the following issues:
- Specification when the CORRECTED AF FRAME is ON in the Shooting Menu has been changed.
The CORRECTED AF FRAME in the OVF is fixed on the recommended value described in the Owner’s manual.
If the minimum focus range of the attached lens is greater than the recommended value, the frame is displayed on the position of the minimum focus range.
*Upgrade the firmware of the lenses after the firmware of the camera is upgraded.
Camera Body / Lens Firmware Compatibility Table
Source: Fujifilm Global
|XF16mmF1.4 R WR||Ver.1.01||
|XF60mmF2.4 R Macro||Ver.3.11||
|XF10-24mmF4 R OIS||Ver.1.11||
|XF16-55mmF2.8 R LM WR||Ver.1.12||
|XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS||Ver.3.21||
|XF18-135mmF3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR||Ver.1.11||
|XC16-50mmF3.5-5.6 OIS II||Ver.1.11||
Source: Fujifilm Lenses Updates