0 Flares Made with Flare More Info'> 0 Flares ×
The firmware update Ver.2.01 from Ver. 2.00 incorporates the following issue
- Adding the compatibility with „XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R“.
*You will get the full performance with the new zoom lens „XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R“.
*Size of the bright frame displayed on OVF can be magnified in relation to zooming motion of XF18-55mm lens.
- The phenomena below will be fixed.
- When using the focus checking function with “3-time” magnification in manual focus mode, you could find a few dots (black or color) only in live view image on EVF/LCD. (Please be sure even with the firmware version 2.00, these unwanted dots are not recorded in the image data.)
- The auto focus accuracy with XF60mm Lens could not be enough.
- When using the M- Mount Adapter, under exposure could occur.
- To enable those features, please confirm the firmware version of your Fujinon XF lenses (XF18mmF2 R / XF35mmF1.4 R / XF60mmF2.4 R Macro) is Ver 2.01.
- The firmware version of XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS is shown as Ver 1.00, and no firmware update is required.（as of Nov/2012）
- Please confirm the firmware version of X-Pro1 is Ver 2.00 or later, when firmware update of these XF lenses are required.
See on www.fujifilm.com