Firmware V2.00 for X-Pro1 | Fujifilm Global
The firmware update Ver.2.00 from Ver. 1.11 incorporates the following issue. To enable those features, please update the firmware of your Fujinon XF lenses into Ver 2.00 at the same time.
1.Improvement of Auto Focus Performance
- Auto focusing speed has become much faster under a various shooting condition such as dark scenes, bright scenes and so on.
- The shortest focusing distance without switching to macro mode has become shorter.
2.Improvement of Manual Focus Performance
- The speed of images coming into focus when turning the focus ring has become faster.
- When adjusting the focus with the EVF or the LCD, displaying live view with the minimum depth of field in full aperture has made it easier to focus on subjects.
- In addition to the focus checking with the 10-time magnification function, the checking with “3-time” magnification function has been added.
3.Improvement of Writing and Processing Speed
- Writing speed to a memory card has become faster with the maximum speed doubled. <Note> The speed may vary depending on card type and sizes of images.
- The waiting time of viewing image after shooting has become shorter.
- An image will be displayed approx. one second after pressing the playback button.
- The ISO setting of “Auto (6400)” has been added.
- When EVF or OVF is used, the indicator lamp will turn off because the lamp comes to just in front of your right eye if you see the finder with your left eye.
- When shooting in low light situation, a recorded image will look like more natural atmosphere you saw.
Firmware Fuji X-Pro1 V2.00
Firmware XF lens 18mm V2.00
Firmware XF lens 35mm V2.00
Firmware XF lens 60mm V2.00