Think Tank Retrospective 5 | roel.me
Most photographers that I know are always in search of the perfect camera bag – and I am no different. The problem is, “perfection” doesn’t exist. What does exist, however, are camera bags that are perfect for specific applications…
I wondered if there was a high quality bag that was in keeping with the compact (and stylish) nature of these camera systems? I have long been a fan of ThinkTank camera bags – in fact, I currently own five of them and have sold everything else. They are that good. Lifetime warranties, excellent construction, very functional, excellent attention to detail – and designed by photographers for photographers. I am sold on their products. Someone suggested that I try out the [amazon_link id="B004XZ0WUQ" target="_blank" locale="DE" container="" container_class="" ]Think Tank Retrospective 5[/amazon_link] for my [amazon_link id="B006UV6YMQ" target="_blank" container="" container_class="" ]Fujifilm X-Pro1[/amazon_link] system. I am glad I did – I really love this little bag. It comes in two colours – black and pinestone (which is the one I have and pictured above). Why do I love this little bag?
- perfect for a compact camera system with 2-4 lenses (depending on size), spare memory cards, batteries, etc.
- well constructed, well padded and made with high quality materials
- lots of interior/exterior pockets to store things
- interior is configurable with included Velcro inserts
- lightweight (1 kg) and compact (25.4 cm x 21.6 cm x 15.2 cm)
- discreet – does not look like a camera bag
- rain cover is included
- lifetime warranty
- too small to hold a laptop or iPad (but a small tablet device will fit in the front pocket)
- the side pockets are very tight and you will not be able to fit much into them
- the shoulder strap is unable to detach from the bag in the event you wish to use a different strap
- it is such a lovely, compact bag that my wife constantly tries to steal it from me for her micro four thirds system
See on roel.me